incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Herbert Duerr <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [BUILD] linux32 build broken at bridges
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2012 09:30:15 GMT
On 16.02.2012 18:53, Andrew Rist wrote:
> Now the Linux32 build is stopped at bridges
> http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/buildlogs/linux32/main/bridges/unxlngi6.pro/misc/logs/source.cpp_uno.gcc3_linux_intel.txt
>
> it is an issue with STL and not finding the correct headers
>
> /usr/lib/gcc/i686-linux-gnu/4.6.1/include/../include/stddef.h:212:23:
> note: 'size_t'

I just committed
which fixes the same build problem my local 32bit Ubuntu 11.10. It looks
like a bug in gcc4.6.0.

I hope that trick also works on the buildbot.

Using the proper C++ headers should be a good idea anyway. Looking into
the related bridge code for ARM it may be a good idea to try the change
there if the problem was seen there too.

Herbert