incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Regina Henschel <>
Subject Re: Integration of my chart features
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 23:51:30 GMT
Hi Armin,

I have listed the relevant LO commits below. Is it possible to use that
directly? If not, you can at least have look, what they contain.

If necessary I can build the current AOO, apply the patches locally, and
generate fresh patches. But you know, that will last a while.

Kind regards

Armin Le Grand schrieb:
> Hi Regina,
> On 15.02.2012 14:16, Regina Henschel wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> in LibreOffice 3.5 some chart features which I have written are
>> integrated. See
>> items Cubic Spline, B-Spline, data point markers, and standard palette.
>> I hope you agree, that they should go into AOO too. When can this happen?
> Yes I agree :-)
> This can happen immediately, the feature is finished and checked. Please
> lead me to the patch/diff, I will then check and integrate.

Adapting spline interpolation to definition in ODF1.2:

Additional standard symbols as defined in ODF1.2:

I have used the new feature of using polypolygons for line end markers
to define line ends with hole. But with such a hole, you will notice,
that the overlap of line and marker is to large. Therefore I have
changed that too. Overlapping now depends no longer on the length of the
marker but now on the width.

But you are the drawing expert and perhaps find better solutions for
some details.

The line end palette itself is in

and the changed overlapping in

With the new markers I suggest to close issues 10547 and 14549.

And a tiny bugfix for the XHTML export filter:

View raw message