incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Integration of my chart features
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 23:51:30 GMT
Hi Armin,

I have listed the relevant LO commits below. Is it possible to use that
directly? If not, you can at least have look, what they contain.

If necessary I can build the current AOO, apply the patches locally, and
generate fresh patches. But you know, that will last a while.

Kind regards
Regina

Armin Le Grand schrieb:
> Hi Regina,
>
> On 15.02.2012 14:16, Regina Henschel wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> in LibreOffice 3.5 some chart features which I have written are
>> integrated. See http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/3.5#Calc
>> items Cubic Spline, B-Spline, data point markers, and standard palette.
>>
>> I hope you agree, that they should go into AOO too. When can this happen?
>
> Yes I agree :-)
> This can happen immediately, the feature is finished and checked. Please
> lead me to the patch/diff, I will then check and integrate.

Adapting spline interpolation to definition in ODF1.2:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=6a8f23ec27e9fd55411f9536fb3fdfea2b6cd8bd

and

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=0a8bfd746590d5a650ba170daaa70327d8df3101

and

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=b0eefda7585fa96a21428af4164aff13fc5e7312

and

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=dac805e3be9c8017bbdb083e8e98819ad4b2a885

Additional standard symbols as defined in ODF1.2:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=3e5edf6ca9d3bc56549602bda2adc855dd57f658

I have used the new feature of using polypolygons for line end markers
to define line ends with hole. But with such a hole, you will notice,
that the overlap of line and marker is to large. Therefore I have
changed that too. Overlapping now depends no longer on the length of the
marker but now on the width.

But you are the drawing expert and perhaps find better solutions for
some details.

The line end palette itself is in
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=7661f0943d6286b7e7075c5f2e172f23d53ea47d

and the changed overlapping in
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=33996edb390e74f203fec4651eb641e4029c27e7

With the new markers I suggest to close issues 10547 and 14549.

And a tiny bugfix for the XHTML export filter:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=c5047ca9fac4ea1d16a977608402622d2b3bfdde