incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: [BUILD] Building partially.
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 10:51:38 GMT
On 2/16/12 10:50 AM, Surya Kanth wrote:
> [...]

you have to built the whole office only once. Later on it's enough to
build only the module where you have made changes. The changed library
can be copied in the office installation directly.

A simply find should help to find the correct place.

Well the whole thing becomes more complicate when you change config
files, IDL, help content or something similar that is not code directly.
This kind of changes trigger more dependencies and I would suggest that
we discuss this on demand here on the list.

I hope this helps, otherwise feel free to ask again. Especially when you
have question where to find the relevant code I am sure somebody here on
the list can help.

Juergen