incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: [EXT] uno code of graphics click event
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 18:05:45 GMT
Hi Fabian,

fabian schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> can someone tell me  what the uno command is to open the image toolbar. The one which
pops up when a image was selected in a document.
> I would like to intercept it in my extension but couldn't identify it, yet.

Have a look at interface XLayoutManager. In Basic it is something like

dim oFrame as variant: oFrame = ThisComponent.CurrentController.Frame
dim layout as variant: layout = oFrame.LayoutManager
dim oToolbar as variant:
layout.createElement("private:resource/toolbar/graphicobjectbar")
layout.showElement("private:resource/toolbar/graphicobjectbar")

Kind regards
Regina