incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Integration of my chart features
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 13:34:04 GMT
Hi Regina,

On 2/15/12 2:16 PM, Regina Henschel wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> in LibreOffice 3.5 some chart features which I have written are
> integrated. See http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/3.5#Calc
> items Cubic Spline, B-Spline, data point markers, and standard palette.
>
> I hope you agree, that they should go into AOO too. When can this happen?

sure and I would really like to motivate you to become a committer. You
make so valuable contributions that it would make more sense if you add
your code directly. You know that svn doesn't allow to checkin code and
to preserve the original author of a patch. I think you should own the
credits for your work directly and not in comments only. A simple yes
from your side would be enough ;-)

Juergen