incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer ...@a-w-f.de>
Subject Re: build break on comphelper module with error message "No target registered" on Windows cygwin
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 17:29:14 GMT
Hi zhang jian fang,

On 13.02.2012 16:38, zhangjf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just updated the latest 3.4 code base and try to make a clean build.
>   With the same piece of source code, it get successful on Mac
> platform.  While on Windows under cygwin environment, when compiling
> comphelper module, it always complains
> "..../comphelper//Module_comphelper.mk:26: *** No target registered
> while reading /cygdrive/f/aoo34/comphelper/Library_comphelp.mk!.
> Stop."
>
> Is there any one can give some idea on how to determine this problem?
> I failed to understand what's wrong it is getting.

This kind of error usually indicates that even though a makefile has
been included,
it did not add a new target, a library in this case. The library target
is added by
the first code line in Library_comphelp.mk:

$(eval $(call gb_Library_Library,comphelper))

Why this does not work in your case is a mystery to me.

Maybe this is caused by an error in GNU make 3.82 (is that the version
that you use?).

Did you make any changes in comphelper?

Regards,
Andre