incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [code] (stax-api) Anyone still uses Java 5?
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 01:34:47 GMT
Hmm...

On 02/12/12 17:06, Rob Weir wrote:
> Anyone wants to play a bit with a patch? Alternatively we could just
> leave things as they are and drop StaX out of the distribution after
> 3.4-Release.
> +1 for changing after 3.4.

Rob's message arrived *after* I committed the update.
It's a low risk update though; it helps a bit with the license
clearance issues and the instructions for using the prebuilt
distribution were just too outdated so let's wait to see what
the buildbot thinks about it.

FWIW, I am more worried about some other updates that
should be done for security reasons; nss and libxmlsec,
but I have currently no plans to touch those.

Cheers,

Pedro.