incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request to use Extension / Templat drupal code
Date Sun, 12 Feb 2012 17:40:46 GMT
On 25/01/2012 drew wrote:
> I would like to get a copy of the Drupal code currently running the
> extension and template sites.

It is probably still early: while they are still very good solutions,
the Extensions and Templates sites as they are now will need security
updates and stabilization fixes before they can be deployed elsewhere.

And probably only the Templates site is designed so that it can be
installed on another site; as far as I know, Extensions was being
updated in the same direction (i.e., from a site-specific setup to a
generic setup) but I don't know how much of it was actually done.

Regards,
   Andrea.