incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From imacat <ima...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>
Subject Re: Where is Localization/Translation Now?
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 18:30:21 GMT
On 2012/02/09 17:56, Andre Fischer said:
> On 08.02.2012 18:34, imacat wrote:
> Yes there is something you can do.
> I just preprocessed the pootle data little so that you and others have
> better access to the data of a single language (now you have to download
> only a couple of MB instead of 1.3GB).  At
>
> http://people.apache.org/~af/index.html
>
> you can find a list with pointers to the pootle data and the l10n
> module.  Maybe you can look at the data sets for traditional chinese and
> tell me which one is more recent and if that one already contains the
> most up-to-date translation.

    For zh-TW, the pootle (left) version is more recent.  That is the
work our local community has done for the supposely 3.4.

    Does this help?  Is there anything I can do to further help this?
Our local community does concern about this.

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw>

OpenOffice.org http://www.openoffice.org/