incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer ...@a-w-f.de>
Subject Re: Pootle Data
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 16:04:53 GMT
Hi Dave,

On 09.02.2012 16:45, Dave Fisher wrote:
> Hi Andre,
>
> On Feb 9, 2012, at 7:09 AM, Andre Fischer wrote:
>
>> On 09.02.2012 15:23, Huaidong Qiu wrote:
>>> Where can we get the data? I can help to check and understand the toolset
>>> and process.
>>
>> That sounds great.  Please have a look at
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~af/index.html
>
> It would be a good idea to add an INFRA issue to JIRA to track loading of this data to
the Apache Pootle Server.

I don't know if we are ready for this yet.  First we have to make sure
which data set to use.

But you are right, eventually we have to think about how to upload data
to the pootle server.  And when. I mean, once we after the initial
upload of the whole data set, how do we handle new strings introduced by
eg new UI elements.  One option would be to have the build server
perform an additional step: determine the new strings and upload them.
Would that technically be possible, or do we have to manually open an
INFRA issue for each upload?

Regards,
Andre