incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: ANONYMOUS CMS ACCESS (was Re: Bad Link on OOO API Web Page)
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 07:48:19 GMT
Hi,

first of all, excuse my top posting here.

Thanks Joe for explaining once more the process how we can easy change
web-sites using the CMS bookmarklet. I will try it again because I
wasn't able to use it until now (on MacOS with Firefox).

But anyway the mentioned link problem is part of the generated API
reference documentation based on the IDL definitions. I don't think it
make sense to edit these automatic generated docu directly. Otherwise
the next time we completely replace it (for example with the upcoming
3.4 reference docu) local changes will be overwritten.

It's better to submit an bugzilla issue for this kind of problems and
assign the issue to me (jsc).

Juergen