incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [BUILD]: propose next DEveloper snapshot builds based on revision r1240921
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 09:22:27 GMT
On 2/6/12 9:51 AM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to propose that we prepare the next set of dev snapshots
> based on the revision r1240893. The buildbot has successfully build this
> revision and I think we can use it for the next snapshot builds.
>
> The builds will be made available again under
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Unofficial+Developer+Snapshots

To clarify the used revision number and to avoid confusion or should I
say to cleanup my own confusion in the morning.

The last revision where changes were made on our repo was 1240836 by
Andrew. The last build bot output reported mentioned rev. 1240893 and a
svn update gives me 1240921 (at least for me in the morning). For us is
always the "Last Changed Rev: ..." relevant that you get for example by
"svn info".

In the past I think we have named our snapshot always with the last
changed revision and we should continue to do so.

Means the next developer snapshots are based on the last changes in rev.
1240836.

Juergen

PS: did I mentioned that I would love to have an own repo for our
sources, ideally based on a distributed scs ;-). No further comment
necessary because I know that we can't change it at the moment.