incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [BUILD]: propose next DEveloper snapshot builds based on revision r1240921
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 09:10:13 GMT
Hi,

On 06.02.2012 09:51, J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to propose that we prepare the next set of dev snapshots based on
> the revision r1240893. The buildbot has successfully build this revision and I
> think we can use it for the next snapshot builds.
>
> The builds will be made available again under
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Unofficial+Developer+Snapshots

I have just updated my local repository. I will start the build of the Windows
developer snapshot asap.

Note:
I have recognized that the last change in our part of the svn repository
containing the AOO source code has revision number 1240836
I will tag the created Windows developer snapshots correspondingly.

Best regards, Oliver.