incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Herbert Duerr <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Bugzilla]Add AOO 3.4 to bugzilla version
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 07:35:15 GMT
> As a new versions started to build from source, needs to add Bugzilla
> "Version" field the "AOO 3.4 + version number" or whatever you think
> about fit to the this place.

I added a version called "AOO340-dev" to WordProcessor, SpreadSheet,
etc. A more detailed version string could be added if we find a solution
for the question below.

> The versions which you now can select all OOo older and developer
> versions.

Does anyone know if it is possible to make bugzilla only show a subset
of the available versions when new issues are filed?

AFAIK the only way to do it is to reassign all issues referring to the
obsolete versions to something else and then to delete the old version
name. But IMHO this would lose too much history.

Herbert