incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [Problem]How to build AOO Dev Snapshot?
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2012 12:47:20 GMT
On 2/4/12 1:03 PM, L'oiseau de mer wrote:
> I have noticed this webpage :
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Unofficial+Developer+Snapshots
>
> There has three platform's snapshot build parametres and methods.
> But i still not know where is necessary parametres and files for
> building AOO developer snapshot version.
> I want to ask that what is the different between normal installation
> sets and developer snapshot?
> Thanks.

the developer snapshots are build as a special step in module
instsetoo_native.

For example:
- move in instsetoo_native/util
- build --all
- dmake openofficedev or openofficedev_en-US, openofficedev_fr, ...

See the wiki page
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Unofficial+Developer+Snapshots#AOO3.4UnofficialDeveloperSnapshots-buildflags

where I have for example listed the targets I use for building on MacOS

The productname of the dev snapshots is different and don't conflict
with existing installations which is very useful during this early
testing phase.

Juergen