incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Subject Re: Abofallen URLs for OOo
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 16:16:58 GMT
Hello,

Louis Suárez-Potts wrote on 2012-02-02 17:10:
> Thought so. I'll also see if Florian has a more up-to-date version. I
> repeat that this list, a compilation of dastards, is something that we
> all benefit from contributing to and having.

apart from the list that has been circulated internally to several
community representatives, there is no updated collection.

At some point, we stopped collecting this data, since there has been a
lack of legal ressources to fight that fraud.

Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108