incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <>
Subject Re: [BUG] Impress bug in OOo340m1 (Windows Built)...
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 07:49:06 GMT
Hi Michael,

submitting a new issue is not really complicate, when bugzilla is
available (right now I can't reach bugzilla)

You have already a document to reproduce the bug.

- create a new issue
- add an appropriate subject
- select component "impress" or "presentation" -> I don't know how we
have named it and bugzilla can't be reached ;-)
- select a prio, I would say 3 because it is no severe issue (from my pov)
- select target 3.4
- let the default owner, so that somebody can pick it up. Remember we
don't have any default owners anymore, as long as some volunteers step
in for specific areas.
- add a detailed description, maybe add the youtube link as well
- append your sample document, e.g. issue_<number>.odp

That's it

On 2/1/12 7:33 PM, Michael Acevedo wrote:
> Hello Andre,
> I would live to leave Bugzilla Report but I don't know how I would format
> it. However, I do have a Bugzilla account and I would file the report if
> shown how to properly file it and direct it to the indicated people. I
> think this qualifies as a "show stopper" bug in Apache OpenOffice
> Dev-OOO340m1.
> There are still a few caveats:
>     - I don't know if this bug is exclusive to the Windows Build of Apache
>     OOo, I do have a Mac but I will not install the OOo-dev as it is my current
>     computer where I do have all my work stored.
>     - I would like to know if Mac (and even Linux) users are experiencing
>     this issue as well?
> Thanks for your assistance and I am eager to hear your response!
> On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 3:45 AM, Andre Fischer<>  wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I can reproduce it.  Looks like the text is not animated at all, just the
>> bullets.  Can you write a bugzilla task for it?
>> Andre
>> On 01.02.2012 02:23, Michael Acevedo wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> I think I found a bug with Impress in OOo-Dev 3.4 (OOo340m1). It seems
>>> that
>>> Impress is not displaying the selected animations properly. In my case the
>>> bullet point would be the only thing that is animated while the text would
>>> remain static. If I have two bullet points (and create an animation for
>>> the
>>> second bullet point, the bullet would follow the selected animation for
>>> the
>>> first bullet and then the text would follow. It's a rather weird bug and I
>>> recorded a Youtube video to illustrate it.
>>> Here's the video link:
>>> What could be causing this issue?

View raw message