incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [BUG] Impress bug in OOo340m1 (Windows Built)...
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 07:49:06 GMT
Hi Michael,

submitting a new issue is not really complicate, when bugzilla is
available (right now I can't reach bugzilla)

You have already a document to reproduce the bug.

- create a new issue
- add an appropriate subject
- select component "impress" or "presentation" -> I don't know how we
have named it and bugzilla can't be reached ;-)
- select a prio, I would say 3 because it is no severe issue (from my pov)
- select target 3.4
- let the default owner, so that somebody can pick it up. Remember we
don't have any default owners anymore, as long as some volunteers step
in for specific areas.
- add a detailed description, maybe add the youtube link as well
- append your sample document, e.g. issue_<number>.odp

That's it

Juergen