incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: How to edit the web pages found on the .services sub domain
Date Sun, 05 Feb 2012 15:40:15 GMT
Hi Drew,

You have uncovered a problem that we will need to address. Andrew will need to help us determine
what the time limit will be.

On Feb 4, 2012, at 7:02 PM, drew wrote:

> Well...
>
> I succeeded in editing this page:
> http://www.openoffice.org/distribution/mirrors/#mirrors
>
> Still lost on how to edit
>
> http://download.services.openoffice.org/mirrors/all.html

We need to double check all the *.services.openoffice.org domains to see what more needs to
have external care.

Last time this issue came up at the end of November I suggested that hosting of download.services.openoffice.org
was one way that we could co-operate with Team OO.

There were also questions about ftp.services.oo.o.

Anything else?

Regards,
Dave