incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Louis R Suárez-Potts <lo...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: LinuxFest Northwest 2012
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 00:31:39 GMT
All
A notice from Brill Wright, board member of LinuxFest Northwest:

> a quick heads-up that LinuxFest Northwest is still open for Presenters,
> Exhibitors and Sponsorships. If you are interested, you can check out http://linuxfestnorthwest.org

> Best,
> Bill Wright

Bill subsequently wrote,

"We had a table at ApacheCon in Vancouver, Canada last year and had a
great time. I am hoping to get some Apache representation this year at our
event. FYI, we still have an offer to give any Apache Foundation folks a free table,
to reciprocate for their hospitality. Any help you can give us within your scope
of influence will sure be appreciated!"

Those interested can contact Bill at: bill[at]blug.org.

-louis