incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject [BUILD] serf openssl dependecy
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 04:54:10 GMT
Hi there,

I am really busy these days, so I had no time to report this.
Building the Developer Snapshots I've found:

checking for openssl/opensslv.h... no
configure: error: We require OpenSSL; try --with-openssl
dmake:  Error code 1, while making './unxlngi6.pro/misc/build/so_configured_so_serf'

Temporal solution:

a) add openssl as a dependency in serf/prj/build.lst
b) add -I$(SOLARINCDIR)$/external to the CONFIGURE_FLAGS in the makefile

The patch is attached, I don't commit it because I didn't have the time
to test with system's openssl (and I wonder how it does not break on Mac
too. On my Fedora it does not break because I happen to have the system
headers in place).

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile