incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rory O'Farrell <>
Subject Re: suggestion for OpenOffice
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2012 19:15:39 GMT
On Fri, 24 Feb 2012 14:26:51 -0600
John McClelland <> wrote:
> The MS Word feature I miss most in OpenOffice Writer (for Mac)
> is something to show what page I am on (and how many pages are
> in the document).

In OpenOffice /View /Status Bar will turn on the Status
Bar at screen bottom.  Current page and total pages are then
shown on bottom left of screen in form Page 1/99.

I can't help with your cursor positioning problem; I have a very
vague memory of similar problems being reported for the Mac.  I'd
suggest you do a search on the User Forum at
and if no solution found, post a query there.

Rory O'Farrell <>

View raw message