incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: my build breaks in libxslt
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2012 23:34:57 GMT

Hi Regina,

On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 10:59:58PM +0100, Regina Henschel wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I try to build with MSVC 2008 express on WinXP.

did you know that Apache committers have access to MSDN Subscriptions,
including Visual Studio 2008? :)

> It breaks in libxslt.
>
> I'll attach the error message below. I hope you can help me.
>
> kind regards
> Regina
>

> =============
> Building module libxslt
>
> Entering /cygdrive/c/AOO_2012_2_git/main/libxslt

The log is missing the extraction of the tar file.
It looks like the patches are applied to an already extracted and
patched version. Sure an issue with the timestamps so_* files

Simply remove libxslt\wntmsci12.pro and try rebuilding from zero.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina