incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [EXT] image double click
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 19:32:30 GMT
Hi Fabian,

On Tue, Feb 07, 2012 at 06:57:10PM +0100, fabian wrote:
> This is were I stumble and my Job class wasn't triggered so far.
> I know that my job shall be registered by __getServiceFactory and
> __writeRegistryServiceInfo by the set implementatiton name:
> "myaddon.test.InterceptorJob", but I couldn't figure out what is
> necessary that those methods are called by openoffice.
>
> I've seen examples where the XJob implementation is set in the jar
> manifest as "RegistrationClassName" and I guess therefor its
> __getServiceFactory is called. In my generated manifest my
> addonStarter class is set as RegistrationClass.

you might be missing to add the class in
nbproject/project-uno.properties :

The property registration.classname must list all classes that need to
be registered as UNO components, separated by a space:

registration.classname=my.impl.Class1 my.impl.Class2 my.impl.Class3

AFAIK if you use the wizard (right click on a package and choose New
- Other, in the "New File" dialog choose "OpenOffice.org" under
Categories and "Java UNO Object" under "File Types", then select the
type to implement) the class is added automatically (I can't tell now,
it does not work on Linux, the "Select Services" dialog shows "<No Types
Available>").

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile