incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [BUILD]solaris build failed again.
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 13:54:24 GMT
Hi L'oiseau de mer,

On Fri, Feb 03, 2012 at 06:06:04PM +0800, L'oiseau de mer wrote:
> I try to build AOO with some test tools, and have installed
> cppunit-1.12.1 to system, and in AOO configure add the parametre:
> --with-system-cppunit.
> But build AOO in main/smoketestoo_native ,i meet some error :
> Is this compiler problem? (suncc can't recognize the syntax? My
> compiler is SolarisStudio 12.3)
>
> Entering /BuildArea/ooo/main/sal/cppunittester
>
> Compiling: sal/cppunittester/cppunittester.cxx
> "/BuildArea/ooo/main/solver/340/unxsoli4.pro/inc/stl/preextstl.h",
> line 46: Error: Badly formed include file name.
> "/BuildArea/ooo/main/solver/340/unxsoli4.pro/inc/stl/preextstl.h",
> line 46: Error: There is extra text on this line.

The file is main/stlport/systemstlguards/preextstl.h and
may be your compiler does not like how includes are wrote in that file.
See if removing the spaces between "#" and "include" solves the issue.
Another issue may be that the macro _STLP_NATIVE_HEADER generates
malformed header includes according to your compiler. You'll find that
macro in main/solver/340/unxsoli4.pro/inc/stl/stl/_config.h
In this case, it will be useful to get the preprocessed text, if your
compiler has an option like gcc's -E ("Stop after the preprocessing
stage; do not run the compiler proper.  The output is in the form of
preprocessed source code, which is sent to the standard output.")
This sees to be the error with all the "Badly formed include file
name", but I'm just guessing.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile