incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New AOO Solaris Build Machine is setting.....
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 21:45:33 GMT
Hi L'oiseau de mer,

On Thu, Feb 02, 2012 at 01:58:26AM +0800, L'oiseau de mer wrote:
> Recently, my past build machine is vanish, because it is my office PC,
> and i have quitted that company.
> Today i have borrow a new machine  (Platform is Solaris 10 x86 u10),
> it can continuly online.
>
> So Maybe we can co-operation to use it to build AOO and test together,
> or setting up it as a buildbot.
> If you have interest about this idea, can tell me, i will create the
> account and password and root priviledge to you.
> (tell me your username)

I guess that setting a buildboot will require to contact people from
infrastructure, sure someone in the know will join the thread.

In the meantime, are you interested on providing Solaris Intel Developer
Snapshots? We do this on a regular basis every Monday:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Unofficial+Developer+Snapshots

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile