incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From fabian <...@netempire.de>
Subject Re: [EXT] image double click
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 08:09:48 GMT
Hi Ariel,

You were right that I missed to add the class in the property file. I tried that before but
comma separated and forgot to test it again only space separated.

Doing this gave me the error that the __getComponent method is missing. I added it and the
add-on starts but the __getComponent method isn't called and neither are the __getServiceFactory
are the __writeRegistryServiceInfo methods. Do I have to implement any other Interfaces in
my Job class so that __getComponent is called?

I've tried the component wizard before and faced the same problem as you do under linux.

regards,
Fabian