incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [OT] Re: Re[2]: OOo4Kids
Date Sun, 12 Feb 2012 20:15:53 GMT

Le 12 févr. 12 à 19:43, Yakov Reztsov a écrit :

> Hello Eric,
>

> 12 февраля 2012, 16:51 от eric b:

>> Hello Yakov,

>>> Hi!
>>> For ooo4kids.org will be intresting add grammar checker.
>>> I am testing LightProof grammar checker with ooo4kids.org.
>>>

>> Great :-)
>>
>>>  LightProof  written in Python.
>>>

>> Should be OK, excepeted on Windows (sorry, I must have a look,
>> probably a path issue)
>>

> I testing lightproof with ooo4kids on Windows, and it work.

This is a very good news !

>   Python is in OOo4Kids distribution .

Yes, it is included

>>> Old version of LightProof  work well with  ooo4kids, but
>>> exist problem in install extension.
>>> https://adullact.net/tracker/index.php?
>>> func=detail&aid=4961&group_id=645&atid=1781
>>> Ooo4kids  in extensions manager described as OpenOffice.org3.0, but
>>> It codebase is OpenOffice.org3.2.
>>>

>>> For new version of Lightproof (http://www.numbertext.org/
>>> lightproof/)  exist problem with properties dialog for setup
>>> lightproof rules.
>>> Probably  this feature is not implemented in OOo4Kids.
>>>

>> Can you please check whether the version I put there works : http://
>> ftp.educoo.org/home/Lightproof/ru/  ?
>>

> I am test this version, and it is not work.

Ah ..  :-/

> Problem present in config dialog.

Can you send me a screenshot in private please ?

> I build English and Russian version lightproof based on lightproof
> - 1.5-beta3.
> I remove config dialog and the dependencies field.
>
> English version:
> http://forumooo.ru/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1141.0;attach=3770
> Russian version:
> http://forumooo.ru/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1141.0;attach=3771
>

> Source code:
> http://forumooo.ru/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1141.0;attach=3772

Ok, I fixed the dependencies fileds in the sources too.

Everything is now here : http://ftp.educoo.org/home/Lightproof/ru/

Can you confirm it works now ?  (and let's continue using l18n list
=>  https://listes.lautre.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/i18n )

Eric

--
qɔᴉɹə