incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Sally Khudairi ...@haloworldwide.com>
Subject Re: YouTube Channel for Apache?
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 21:49:03 GMT
Thanks, Drew.

Actually, the official link is http://www.youtube.com/user/TheApacheFoundation

We had a problem with YouTube allowing us to register the "The Apache Software Foundation"
for some reason (we must have tried at least 5 times to no avail), so we went ahead with "The
Apache Foundation".

None of the other links are officially related to us.

HTH,
Sally

= = = = =
Boston +1 617 921 8656