incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r805698 - /websites/production/ooo-site/
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 04:17:33 GMT
Oh and Dave, while this won't be a well-documented
feature of the CMS, whenever you are dealing with

a massive changeset that you know is ok and don't
want to be bothered waiting for the CMS to generate
a massive diff file to review, simply visit

https://cms.apache.org/ooo-site/lazy_publish

and hit submit- it's an O(1) server operation and
there are no delays waiting for data to transfer
between the cms host and the svn server.  A word
of caution is to not do this for other sites in
the CMS as you may wind up seriously breaking them,
but forooo-site there's no reason not to.

HTH