incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <>
Subject How to give proper attributions to patches?
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 21:44:42 GMT

After closing a bugzilla issue I received a very well
presented and reasonable request:

Thanks Pedro for pushing the patch.
I'm glad that this long time issue was solved. Soon I would
like to contribute more patches to OpenOffice.

I spend a lot of hours to fix this issue.

Could you please add my name to the list of contributor?

This is the type of contributors we need, and it's the
kind of people I would like to motivate to sign an iCLA
and eventually become an Apache committer.

Perhaps we should establish some policy concerning
the list of contributors (where is it, BTW?); no
idea if we want to distinguish between recent (AOO)
contributors and previous (OOo) contributors.

View raw message