incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Logo - banner artwork
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 19:05:48 GMT
Hi,

Worked on the logo and banner, etc yesterday.

There was a request for something more square and that ended up getting
me to think about a more squarish layout - so I put together a variant
of the incubator tag line.

http://lo-portal.us/temp/logo2.png

The only real change to the Apache OpenOffie part is a slight increase
of the space between the words Apache and OpenOffie.

So - for the baseline logo then I have the color, b+W and grayscale
wrapped up I think, minus just a couple of 300dpi png files suitable for
printing.

Will finish that this afternoon and send in - if anyone wants that
variation included, let me know and I'll include that also.

Thanks,

//drew