incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: How to edit the web pages found on the .services sub domain
Date Sun, 05 Feb 2012 23:00:52 GMT
On Sun, 2012-02-05 at 14:41 -0800, Kay Schenk wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 7:40 AM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:

<snip>

> ps to drew -- congrats! :)

Don't congrats me, congrats whom ever wrote the CMS/Bookmarklet tools -
it turned out to be about as hard as falling of a log, in fact took me
longer to figure out my password then make the edit *chuckle*

Anyway - I still need to update the landing page for the forums, but I
realize (believe) that will need to be checked into SVN and then I need
to hit the IRC channel and get one of the admins to move it onto the
VM...tomorrow I think.

Not to mention the graphics work I owe you guys...arrgh, seems I only
have two speeds anymore, right the frick now and never.

But for the current, right now... time to turn off the brain and on the
TV, to watch a bunch of commercials, with the occasional football play
tossed in between :)

//drew

<snip>