incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From fabian <>
Subject Re: [EXT] image double click
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 08:43:18 GMT

sorry never mind,

the __writeRegistryServiceInfo method was called now, there was just a typo left in my jobs.xcu.
However my job itself isn't triggered yet. Do I have to additionally set an entry to my protocolHandler.xcu

  <node oor:name="myaddon.test.InterceptorJob" oor:op="replace">
      <prop oor:name="Protocols" oor:type="oor:string-list">

 Feb 8, 2012, at 9:09 AM, fabian wrote:

> Hi Ariel,
> You were right that I missed to add the class in the property file. I tried that before
but comma separated and forgot to test it again only space separated.
> Doing this gave me the error that the __getComponent method is missing. I added it and
the add-on starts but the __getComponent method isn't called and neither are the __getServiceFactory
are the __writeRegistryServiceInfo methods. Do I have to implement any other Interfaces in
my Job class so that __getComponent is called?