incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From fabian <...@netempire.de>
Subject Re: [EXT] image double click
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 08:41:38 GMT
Hi Ariel,

after trying a little I came to the same solution that using the dispatch as a "proxy" is
how to do it. Another idea which I thought should work is to to set the requery property of
.uno:GraphicDialog  to true in addStatuslistener and request to call querydispatch every time
but I don't know if that even works. At least it failed for me when trying it out.

Thank you!

regards,
Fabian