incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Redirects vs. SYMPA
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 23:32:52 GMT

On Jan 31, 2012, at 4:03 PM, TJ Frazier wrote:

> Hi, Dave, or anyone who can help,
>
> SYMPA sends me these messages, but when I try to follow the links, I get a 404 on the
Apache server. Perfectly reasonable, since I need to reach Kenai/SYMPA. Does somebody have
to play with the redirects, or can I do something in my hosts file (I'm probably the only
one who needs this)?

Try adding an explicit dns mapping to your /etc/hosts (or equivalent)

192.9.164.104   documentation.openoffice.org

I ended up on a "not found" page. If the trick doesn't help you then I suspect that last February's
move to Kenai may have broken these links.

When was the last time these worked for you.

Regards,
Dave