incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Gavin McDonald" <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: OpenOffice extensions
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 02:02:57 GMT

Due to the specific wording posed in the question/answer set between Ross and
the board, none of which mentioned the templates site, I would like confirmation
that templates site was regarded as part of the question set, especially when it comes
to the MOU and legal/advertising issues raised.

Not trying to be awkward, it would indeed be easier for me to box the lot and upload
it to SF. For now, they have the extensions stuff, as I just finished uploading what I believe
to be the files in use last.

Gav...