incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: Apache OpenOffice Extensions Website restored at SourceForge
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 07:00:46 GMT
I find <http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/> just fine.  That has been true all
day for me.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Fisher [mailto:dave2wave@comcast.net]
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 20:39
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Cc: Joe Schaefer
Subject: Re: Apache OpenOffice Extensions Website restored at SourceForge

Joe,

DId you try it? It does not function.

Sourceforge does not handle the domain name correctly. Instead it serves this:

"This space is managed by SourceForge.net. You have attempted to access a URL that either
never existed or is no longer active. Please check the source of your link and/or contact
the maintainer of the link to have them update their records."

I wrote this yesterday when I tried it on my own /etc/hosts.

SF will need to update their servers.

Regards,
Dave