incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: LinuxFest Northwest 2012
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 00:48:28 GMT
This event is in Bellingham, Washington, on April 28-29.

Bellingham is between Seattle, Washington US, and Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on US
Interstate I-5.

I expect to be around at that time though I am probably not a good candidate for a LinuxFest.
 I believe there are a few others in the area, though.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Louis Suárez-Potts [mailto:luispo@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Louis R Suárez-Potts
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 16:32
To: ooo-dev@incubator
Subject: Fwd: LinuxFest Northwest 2012

All
A notice from Brill Wright, board member of LinuxFest Northwest:

> a quick heads-up that LinuxFest Northwest is still open for Presenters,
> Exhibitors and Sponsorships. If you are interested, you can check out http://linuxfestnorthwest.org

> Best,
> Bill Wright

Bill subsequently wrote,

"We had a table at ApacheCon in Vancouver, Canada last year and had a
great time. I am hoping to get some Apache representation this year at our
event. FYI, we still have an offer to give any Apache Foundation folks a free table,
to reciprocate for their hospitality. Any help you can give us within your scope
of influence will sure be appreciated!"

Those interested can contact Bill at: bill[at]blug.org.

-louis