incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Hans Zybura" <hzyb...@zybura.com>
Subject AW: Unable to install AOO on a clean Windows XP
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 12:17:45 GMT
Unfortunately I can't provide any help on an OO-DEV level, I'm only doing
some extension development using OO-Basic.

 But I can confirm that the problem still exists. The installer I used was
http://people.apache.org/~orw/DevSnapshots-Rev.1293550/win32/OOo-Dev_OOO340m
1_Win_x86_install_en-US_de_fr_it_es_ja_pt-BR_zh-CN_nl.exe

on an isolated (no direct network access) clean WinXP SP3 virtual machine. I
received the same error message during installation and the installer rolled
it back, then.

I can clone clean VM's of different windows versions easily and do some
general testing, though.

Hans