incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Real life preview of some of the proposed images
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 19:45:35 GMT
On 2012-01-12 1:25 PM  Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
>   3.3 I like the use of the OO Orb, although that has not been discussed as an element
of branding.  I would like to see it used in many places, including insignias and file-association
icons, where it can be very small yet clearly recognizable.  There is a matter of asserting
trademark for it, though.

The OOo Orb was part of the branding change imposed on OOo by Oracle, along with the colourless

file icons. I preferred the previous versions that had the birds without an orb

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com