incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Le Grand <Armin.Le.Gr...@me.com>
Subject Re: New feature: Drawing thick lines with line caps
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 15:12:22 GMT
	Hi all,

I've now updated the branch
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/branches/alg/linecap to
trunk and rebuilt, lot of Svg fixes added. I uploaded the fresh build
(windows version) to http://people.apache.org/~alg/wntmsci12/setup.zip
if you want to take a look. It supports all exports now, 2D and 3D line
geometry creation with caps and works well when breaking imported Svg
with lineCaps definitions.

On 09.01.2012 21:00, Regina Henschel wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> in ODF (and in SVG) exists the feature, that a thick line can get round
> or square line caps at the end of the line. Those caps are added to the
> single parts too, if the line is dashed.
>
> I have started to implement that features. Because Armin had re-factored
> (some years ago) the internal to use primitives, I could get it work
> till you see those line caps on screen. Unfortunately there are still
> some parts in Draw which are very old and confusing. Here Armin has
> jumped in and added the missing parts.
>
> You can have a look at this upcoming feature in the branch
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/branches/alg/linecap
> An intermediate Windows build is available from
> http://people.apache.org/~alg/wntmsci12/setup.zip.
>
> Kind regards
> Regina

Sincerely,