incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Le Grand <Armin.Le.Gr...@me.com>
Subject Re: Want to blog
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 14:22:08 GMT
	Hi Shane,

I started to edit a first blog now. I already found out how to upload a
picture, but when inserting it I just get a thumbnail previwe which can
be clicked and leads to a page showing the image. Since I have
explaining text in the blog below the image, is it possible to see the
foll sized image in the blog? Is there a way to insert it to achieve that..?

I hope You know about this or someone else may know. Help appreciated!

On 10.11.2011 17:36, Shane Curcuru wrote:
> INFRA-4099 has been completed, so welcome Armin and Oliver to the OOO blog.
>
> - Shane

[..]

Sincerely,
	Armin