incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Seeking Bugzilla Admin Volunteers
Date Sun, 15 Jan 2012 01:38:33 GMT

On Jan 14, 2012, at 4:28 PM, Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:

> Hi *,
>
> On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 11:52:03PM +0100, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>> On 12/01/2012 Rob Weir wrote:
>>> I'll enter a JIRA issue asking that myself, and whichever other
>>> committers want to be included, be added to a group that will have the
>>> following additional Bugzilla permissions:
>>> - editbugs
>>> - editcomponents
>>> - canconfirm
>>> - editkeywords
>>
>> I still have extended permissions (on bugs, not on users) that were
>> preserved with the Bugzilla migration. They come handy from time to
>> time, so please do not drop them (or just re-add me to the list).
>> User pescetti AT apache.org
>
> are current privileges going to dropped?
> I didn't understand it this way (though I confess I do not read *all*
> mail coming from this list - otherwise I wouldn't have time to spend on
> doing what I like ;) ).
>
> Just in case they're going to be dropped, please keep my current status
> (canconfirm et. al.): arielch AT apache.org

IMO the default permissions in the OOO Bugzilla to be VERY constrained.

I fixed an issue a few weeks ago with the website and could not do anything!

Does anyone have a reference about the workflow in this bugzilla? It is definitely not what
I'm used to in the normal Apache bugzilla. Let's consider making our special BZ much more
open!

Regards,
Dave