incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [WWW] Folder Level Navigation Bar Improvements
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2012 16:36:17 GMT
HI -

The API section www.openoffice.org/api/ now has leftnav elements from templates/api/leftnav.mdtext

Skeleton.html worked with this formulation:

{% if leftnav.content %}<div id="leftnav">{% block leftnav %}{{ leftnav.content|markdown
}}{% endblock %}</div>{% endif %}

I reduced the height of the banner from 150 to 105 pixels. On a narrow browser window the
breadcrumbs are moved below the topbar instead of the topnav elements. Most of the search
box css was moved out of the skeleton.

Last night I did a massive svn commit in the cms and hope to avoid another large change to
the skeleton for some time.

Regards,
Dave

On Jan 1, 2012, at 1:18 PM, Joe Schaefer wrote:

> LGTM.
>

>> ________________________________

}}{% endfilter %}</div>{% endif %}

>> There is no longer a need to have {% include "sidenav.mdtext" %} and skeleton.html
is simplified.

>> So you can see there is only one "to do" - writing a templatesfolder sub based on
breadcrumbs.

>> Regards,
>> Dave
>>
>> On Jan 1, 2012, at 12:38 PM, Joe Schaefer wrote:
>>
>>> Be sure to look over
>>>
>>> http://www.apache.org/dev/cmsref.html#navigation
>>>

>>> for ideas on how to organize per-dir navigation templates.

left side and right side navigation bars at the folder level. Here are three directions this
effort can go.

discuss this in more detail below.

candidate as there is trouble with it - http://www.openoffice.org/sv/

and start thinking about a larger organization.

recovered by altering your hosts file. I've examined this for API. Several of the urls were
already problematic. Here is an annotated version of leftsidenav.mdtext (likely - templates/api/leftsidenav.mdtext)