incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <>
Subject Re: Repository for documentation
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 13:51:10 GMT
Hi Juan,

On Jan 12, 2012, at 1:29 PM, Juan C. Sanz wrote:

> In the old infrastructure we used to put the published documentation chapters in a place
that we used to call documents &settings. Now I can access the documents in this URL
How can I access there to put new documents or update them? Is it the right place to store
documents to be linked from web pages or there are a better repository to store them?

These files are not yet migrated. The files are still on Oracle's Kenai. We are going to need
to make a place. Why not move these to:

by adding files to svn at

This looks like an issue for several other NLC projects. I'm not authorized to look at
just some of the subs.

View raw message