incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [BUG] AOO cannot be installed
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 19:47:40 GMT

On Jan 4, 2012, at 11:24 AM, Andrew Rist wrote:

> On 1/2/2012 8:47 AM, Dave Fisher wrote:
>> Hi Mechtilde,
>>
>> There are developer snapshots available - if you follow the ML closely they are discussed.
>>
>> Have a look at this: http://www.raphaelbircher.ch/devsnap.php
>>
>> Raphael has been making significant contributions to AOO since day one.
>>
>> Andrew RIst and others have been working with Gavin from Apache Infra on buildbots
for several platforms.

>> Please see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4197
>>
>> I agree that this information is hard to find. Someone should blog about it and let
people know...
> This is indeed an on going project.  I am trying to work with infrastructure to get this
up and running.  As such, the infrastructure team is a limited resource, and basically, we
are waiting for our turn.  (right now they are dealing with other fires, like someone who
uploaded a 9GB website and pushed CMS right to the edge...  DAVE  ;-)

The only sledgehammer build coming will be when we pull the trigger on the logo change. Otherwise
everything is a vertical.

> This is moving forward, a little patience is in order.

I'm sure that stable templates and extensions is taking some of Gavin's attention away from
the buildbot. What's our priority?

Regards,
Dave

> A.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Dave
>>
>> On Jan 2, 2012, at 8:33 AM, Mechtilde wrote:

>>> At this time there is NO other version for any plattform on
>>> http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/install/ available

>>> There is NO version of Apache OpenOffice and there is NO version to test
>>> it before a release.

And it