incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From fabian <...@netempire.de>
Subject [EXT] disable/enable toolbar functions
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2012 08:51:27 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to disable/enable toolbar buttons in my java oo-extension. I managed to use the
addStatusListener method to use an additional dropdownbutton and know how to enable/disable
buttons at startup.
My problem is that I can't safe a reference to com.sun.star.frame.XStatusListener xControl
to enable/disable a button at wish, since the reference is set back to null after xControl.statusChanged()
was called.
But looking at the c++ example of the SDK,  keeping a copy of xControl is what I have to do
to recall statusChanged.

Can someone point me to the solution?
Thanks!

best,