incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [BUILD] New unofficial, untested and unstable "Developer Snapshots" builds (rev. 1226179)
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 13:41:43 GMT
Hi Ariel,

Le 3 janv. 12 à 14:20, Ariel Constenla-Haile a écrit :

> Hi Eric,
>>
>> I'm not sure to understand what you mean here.
>
> older = according to the time stamp, they were uploaded 15-Dec-2011.

Yes, I know, but you can believe me, the SVG thing is inside (and
works well)

> Solaris builds were uploaded 2011/12/31, so I assume their revision
> is almost the same I used to build.
>
> no dev builds= according to the package name (for example
> OOo_3.4.0_MacOS_x86_install_en-US.dmg) I assume they are no dev.
> builds
> ("Developer Snapshots"). Those are named OOo-Dev and install with
> another name, not overriding the default OOo installation.
>
> Dev builds are built by running

Ahh, ok, I see :)

> dmake openofficedev
> dmake ooodevlanguagepack
> dmake sdkoodev

Do you think we really need to provide everything ? I prefered
provide 3 locales, who represent 75% of the downloads, without
install any languagepack.

I thought people wanted to test the application first, on recent OS
like Lion or whatever e.g.

> on instsetoo_native/util/
> By the way, this was broken - at least on Linux and Windows.

I'm currently very busy with something else, but I'll test what
happens on the windows side soon (probably somewhere in the week).
Thanks for your anwser.

Regards,
Eric
--