incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <>
Subject Re: Moving ahead with the AOO logo and rebranding
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 21:15:14 GMT
On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 4:05 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton
<> wrote:
> +1
> To be clear, I assume the discussion is about the single logo that is at the top of the
page ("Example" column) and made available in two download formats (Logo-AOO-dj.tar.bz2 and
> I also assume that it is the essential design that is being approved.  There is need
for some tweaking of the derived bitmaps, especially at the smallest size.

That is my understanding as well.  Is the basic design satisfactory?
If so, then we can invest in the effort to spin it in different sizes
and shapes, for product and website use, supporter use ("Get Apache
OpenOffice"), downstream consumer use ("Powered by Apache
OpenOffice"), etc.

>  - Dennis

View raw message