incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Moving ahead with the AOO logo and rebranding
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2012 21:53:32 GMT
On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 4:46 PM, Graham Lauder <g.a.lauder@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday 09 Jan 2012 06:51:26 Rob Weir wrote:

<snip>

>> > I've put together a prenotification to go out on the announce list to ask
>> > people to participate in a survey and I'm putting together some questions
>> > for the respondents to that mail to answer. This would be a good
>> > apportunity to run this past a wider audience.
>>
>> It would be great if you posted your drafts to this list and/or the wiki.
>
> My apologies, I thought I had.
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Survey+Design

Great.  I took a read over, and made some improvements to the
pre-notification letter.  For example, you said that we had "shifted
the asserts" to Apache servers.  But "shifting assets" is something
one can go to prison for, at least in some regional varieties of
English.

What did you have in mind for the survey itself?  Were you thinking of
SurveyMonkey?

It would be good to have a draft of the survey itself ready before we
sent out the pre-notification.